Monday, December 17, 2012

snowflakes - part III

I am having a little love affair with snowflakes here and my last three post have had them both on the cards and in the title of my post.


Yep, soon as I saw this post from Retro Sketches I knew I just had to do a fun glittered chipboard snowflake on it.


I used papers by Studio Calico from the 'darling dear' collection along with a Maya Road chipboard snowflake that I painted silver and then added glitter to while it was still wet. The button is by October Afternoon and the twine is by Jillibean.

I am also entering this into the Paper Players challenge for this week which is to use snowflakes.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty snowflake, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the glittered snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your snowflake collection, Sherry! This silver, sparkly one is awesome. Thanks for playing along again with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how did I miss this card? SO cute....lovin those papers! AND of course, the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...this is adorable, Sherry! I love this paper and the retro vibe it gives off! Happy holidays, and thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you 'blinged' up the snowflake on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.