Friday, December 14, 2012

season's greetings

I have a quick card to share with you that I created today using this weeks sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.


I used papers from the Peppermint collection by Crate Paper, the holly piece is from my stash and the sentiment is Simon Says Stamp.

Here is the great sketch that I used.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! Love this card! What a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers Sherry, so fresh and pretty with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fab! Love it Sherry! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That holly is fabulous for the focal element! Love those papers too. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The holly is such a fabulous piece and it goes so well with the papers! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.