Thursday, December 20, 2012

me & you ~ TSOT97

A quick card for you today that I created using this weeks sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

I just love this sketch and couldn't wait to play along.


Decided to create something other than a Christmas card so went for the next holiday, which is Valentine's Day.


Don't you just love the fun patterns in this Crate Paper collection?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

14 comments:

  1. This paper looks great with all the hearts and the coordinating colours you've used. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I too love the pp that you have used. What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry, Just love that colour palette really soooo pretty! Great take on the sketch for this week, thanks for joining in the fun with us at TSoT.
    Cheers,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeee the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! LOVE the fabulous softer tones and I adore your sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at TSOT! I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday for our Faux Tile challenge this month as well! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute Sherry!! Love the mix of colors and the ribbon tied through the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So refreshing to see a Valentine's card out in blogland, this one is great with a touch of green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww...such a sweet valentine's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet papers. I love how you laid them out. Those hearts are just too cute. Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, the patterns in the papers are wonderful. Love the tag you made, repeating the heart pattern. Great card and great take ont he sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never too soon to think about Valentines Day. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card and I love the hearts paper! You are thinking further ahead than I am... Still working on winter and Christmas thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.