Sunday, December 16, 2012

joy

I found a new to me challenge blog while surfing around the internet today, CAS Colours and Sketches

So decided to ink up my Papertrey Ink 'winter hills' stamp set along with some Studio Calico papers from the darling dear collection.


I flipped the sketch to fit the main image I wanted to use.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and that scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image....and thanks for the link to that new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and i love those papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you flipped the sketch and great use of DSP. Thanks for joining us at CAS- Colour and Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found us! This card is truly gorgeous, love the colours and the image, such a contemporary Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and I love that you rotated the sketch, thanks for joining in this week at CAS - colours & Sketches - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch! Love your colours and image! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful stamp! I love this image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.