Friday, December 7, 2012

A Day for Daisies Challenge and Blog Hop

Friday and time for a new release, a challenge and a blog hop  at A Day For Daisies. This weeks challenge #59 is 'Shades of Blue'.

For the  blog hop this week one lucky commentor will win the whole ADFD December Club Kit! There are 3 ways to enter the drawing,
Comment on all the designers' blogs & leave a comment on ADFD blog saying you did the entire hop, Like ADFD on Facebook or share the link on your FB page!

For all of these things you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment on the ADFD blog letting us know what you did.

I got to use this great tea cup image and you can't really tell it by my card, but I layered the cup to give it a little bit of dimension and I added some white enamel accents to each flower center.


I used this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches for the inspiration on my cards layout.


Your next stop on our hop is Alice. If you get lost along the way stop back at the ADFD blog for the hop order.

Here is a look at all of this weeks releases.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

23 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an adorable release! I love how your card follows that fun sketch! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a vision! What a gorgeous card you've created and the sketch is a fantastic one to showcase this lovely! The blue just makes your image pop right off the screen! TFS! *Blessings!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with gorgeous colors. TFS,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, I LOVE the way you made those little violets and your shading on the cup is outstanding! Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dark blue against the kraft background, Sherry! And the stamped image is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shadowing of the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your card is Fabulous!!!! love how you layered the cup too! Fabulous release!!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm smitten with the royal blue on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the blue and love love love those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on the sketch...the blues look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the blues, the royal blue background looks like felt - is it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. girlfriend this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! fantastic coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so pretty - how delightful :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning fab colouring very well done .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply beautiful card. I love the forget me nots and the wonderful way you shaded the teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layered tea cup is lovely - thanks for sharing and thanks for the hop too! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty and fresh! Love it!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty! The paper piercing was a nice touch!
    Hope you and yours had a marvelous Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.