Friday, December 21, 2012

ADFD - Mad About Plaid

It's a challenge week over at A Day for Daisies and this weeks challenge is 'mad about plaid'. 
  

I used this weeks image called 'sale'. I absolutely fell in love with her skirt and sweater and knew that I wanted to do the skirt in plaid and the sweater in polka dots. I used papers by October Afternoon from the 'cakewalk' collection.

Now here is a look at all of this weeks new release images.






Now head over to the blog and see what the rest of the design team has done with these images. I hope you play along and remember you must use ADFD image.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! love the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image Sherry!! I am envious of your mad stamping skills!! :) I can't even stamp the outline of an image correctly, much less do what you do! Really fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper piecing! so classy and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, these are great images. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She just begs to be paper pieced and you did a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.