Sunday, July 8, 2012

make a wish

Another quick card for me today which uses two of my favorite things. A sentiment stamp by Paper Smooches and papers and chipboard by Crate Paper from the "paper heart" collection.


As soon as I saw this weeks sketch challenge over at Retro Sketches I knew I had to play along once again. They have an awesome design team as well as some of my favorite sketches.


So I still haven't figured out which Paper Smooches stamp set to buy yet, but I am loving the sentiment sets so much that I picked a couple more. They are pure loveage!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Sherry I love this! The Paper Smooches sentiment looks great with that adorable paper heart! :) Glad you played along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch...awesome use of that Crate collection {mine is seriously neglected so thanks for the inspiration!}....sentiment stamps are always a 'must have'...dontcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is sooooo sweet! Just love all the elements on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Sherry!!! FAB papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fabulous Sherry! Love the mix of papers/colors - so awesome! You really can't go wrong with ANY PS set - LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed this sketch! Fantastic card and LOVE those buttons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.