This is my second week as the guest designer over at the Paper Players and this weeks challenge is a color challenge.
I must admit that I don't own any of the SU inks or papers so I did my best to come up with these colors and this is what I created.
I used papers by My Minds Eye from the Stella and Rose collection called "Hazel", butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch, sentiment is by PTI and ribbon is May Arts.
I used this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made for the inspiration on my layout.
I hope you will take time and play along or stop over at the Paper Players blog and check out what the design team has created for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as usual your comments are appreciated.

Beautiful colors Sherry! The rich dark purple is beautiful against the green and that butterfly punch is fantastic! Great take on the sketch too!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful....perfectly done with the colors! It looks like the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, too....I love that sketch!
ReplyDeleteYou did a terrific job with the colours Sherry! Love the butterfly punch (actually I just bought it too!!) A beautiful, springy card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty in these colors! And there's that beautiful butterfly again!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSherry, I think you did a fabulous job working with the same color scheme. The Freshly Made sketch is wonderful with your clean and simple card. I really like the green and blue background papers. Who doesn't love stripes and polka dots?! This would be a beautiful card to receive in the mail...the recipient is surely lucky! Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeletegorgeous color combo...FAB job on the challenge...love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteSherry, you absolutely rocked the colors this week! That pretty purple just pops off the soft background. Love the mix of patterned paper with the dimension of the butterfly. Gorgeous! Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a fabulous job, Sherry! Your colors are perfect for the challenge! And I LOVE the butterfly...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh I love your combination of patterns and textures on this card and that butterfly is stunning! What an absolutely beautiful card.
ReplyDeletefab job with the colors!!! girl this is so pretty and i love the ribbon :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous job, Sherry and I love that sentiment! As for the butterfly..... that's gorgeous, too. I need to get that!
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee