The weather has definitely cooled down since last week and today it is a balmy 33 degrees and rainy.
I created this card using this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping along with some new papers by Bazzill Basics Paper from the Vintage Marketplace collection. The sentiment is by PTI from "beautiful butterflies" and the butterfly is Martha Stewart.
Thanks for stopping by! I am off to run a few errands before it starts raining again. With this weather though wouldn't doubt we get a few snowflakes.


I tell you...you're always introducing me to new paper collections...dangerous stuff....love your springy card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBig change in weather, huh? Happened here too! Your card is beautiful, great paper choices!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! Love the pretty colours!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with the sketch! I looked at this one, but couldn't really come up with anything. I think my mojo went on spring break too!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I just love that green paper, it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've still got 3 ft of snow on the ground but we've had temps in the high 30's, low 40's the past week, which is warm for this time of year. I want one more good snowfall before summer hits!
what pretty paper!!
ReplyDeleteweird weather here also. few days of sun then rain hits. thank goodness i craft inside! lol
Beautiful card, love the papers and the colours.
ReplyDeleteLaura xx