Friday and time for another new release by Tammy at A Day for Daisies. This week we are bringing out some fun Halloween images.
I got to play with "happy halloween night" and I had so much fun coloring it. The papers I used are by We R Memory Keepers.
I used this weeks challenge over at CPS for my layout inspiration this week.
Here are all of this weeks new images and if you stop by the ADFD blog you can see all the samples that the design team came up with.
Don't forget you still have one week to join in on this weeks challenge which is to use twine on your card or layout along with one of the images from A Day for Daisies.
Enjoy!




Oh how fun! Awesome coloring! :)
ReplyDeleteI adore the image so much chick and of course I would it being a Halloween image hehehe. Love the papers too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle