Sunday, August 21, 2011

grateful for you

I have a really clean and simple card for you today that I created for this weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge.

The challenge this week is to use embossing either dry or heat embossing and for my card I did a little bit of both.




Sorry the picture is so dark I could not get a good photo today and when I tried adjusting the colors in photoshop it just kept getting grayer.

Thanks for stopping by to look.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sherryann,

    All your cards are so lovely!
    Well done!!! You are very creative and give me wonderful Inspirations! Thank you.
    BIG HUGS from Marina

    Please visit my first creativ Blogspot Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.blogspot.com
    I stardet first at End July 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant. I love the white on white and especially the embossed vellum. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply stunning!! Love the vellum flower!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This card is awesome! So elegant and absolutly perfect in every way!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry this literally made me gasp out loud. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant result from a CAS layout! This is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.