I have another quick card to share with you today that I created for the challenge over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
I used my favorite stamp set by PPRS along with some My Minds Eye Papers from the "sunshine" collection. I also used some distress inks.
Here is the sketch I used for the inspiration for my card.
Well that is it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and as usual your comments are appreciated. I am off to the grocery store as I am in the mood to make some lasagna for dinner.
Enjoy!

beautiful card love the flower :)
ReplyDeleteyummy dinner, enjoy !!
Soooo pretty, Sherry! Love the earth colors and the beautiful flower!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this card Sherry. You know I love that paper line why do you tease me so??? lol
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
This is beautiful, loving your color pallet and the flowers. Thank you for joining the PPRS sketch challenge.
ReplyDelete