Well it is day 152 over at 365 Cards and today's challenge is to create a fun flap somewhere on our card. I had so much fun creating this card today and I got to play with my new Cosmo Cricket ~ "Earth Love" papers that we just got in at Anchor Paper where I work part-time. (I also picked up the new Christmas collection too)
I couldn't get my pictures to turn out as nice as I would have liked, but hopefully you can get the idea of the card.
Enjoy~
details:
ink: colorbox chalk chestnut roan, ranger distress antique linen, ranger jet black
papers: cosmo cricket "earth love", neenah natural white linen, mahogony brown
stamps: stampin' up ~ upsy daisy
accessories: may arts ribbon, cosmo cricket cardstock stickers, stampin up border punch
how fun!!! and you didnt cheat as i did LOL :) love that paper and how the card opens
ReplyDeleteYipes, I love it....ooohhhhh...I'm sooo green with envy...that new CC rocks and so does your most fantabulous card Sherry!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. TFS
ReplyDeleteoh fab, Sherry! And whoo for you to already have your hands on the CC paper...guess that's just one of the perks. Very nice fold, I can see it being useful for a little mini scrappy card.
ReplyDeleteOh happy day~o!
Nice card!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the mushroom paper! Great fun flap card!
ReplyDeleteI am loving this card a lot Sherry. Those new papers are beautiful. Love the card for today.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
fun card Sherry!! i really like these new papers!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and fun, I love the striped paper, just a great job!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sherry. I love those papers!
ReplyDeleteChrissie