Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paper Blooms ~ Guest Designer



This is my last post as the guest designer over at "Paper Blooms" so I hope you will stop by and check out Leah's fabulous crocheted flowers and butterflies. Play along with us on this weeks challenge which is to create a peek-a-boo card with a hidden sentiment. When Leah sent me my instructions on what she wanted I had the perfect card in mind as I had just watched a tututorial on how to make it. I apologize but I don't know which blog I got it from, I believe it was from stamp tv.
Enjoy~ I can't wait to see what you create.

details:
paper: K&Co. designer mat pack, Pop-Tone orange & Neenah white cardstock
ink: Ranger Jet Black
Accessories: Paper Blooms butterfly & flower, American Craft brad, BasicGrey button, Karen Foster floss, QuicKutz embossing folder
stamp: Unity KOM June, Stampin UP

6 comments:

  1. adorable...LOVE the colors!!! I love the swinging top dealio thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sherry. The colours are just gorgeous. The hinged card idea is great as well.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sherry! I love your hinged "peek a boo" opening! Great Job with the challenge and Thank you for being with us on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome card for the challenge!! looks like it was fun to create :) and it was a blast to have you deign for us at paperblooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for the challenge, I did pop on over and joined you and Rose, your cards were very inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, that is soooo cool... and very , very pretty! Awesome card! ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.