Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Back ~ Did you miss me?
















I got back yesterday and was too tired to post anything and then this morning when I went to log on I could not get any internet connection.
I had such a great time scrapbooking with my all my old friends and a few new ones so thought I would share some pictures from my week up at "Sunnyside on the River". I will need to do it in several post so be warned.

The first pictures are of the outside of the house and yard. Sorry the photos are so dark I didn't think to take them until it was dusk.
I will hopefully be back tomorrow or the next day with some cards to share.
Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun...so is this somewhere you rent or is it one of the gals' home? Glad that you're back...we missed you over at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.