Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 153 ~ Tag, You're It


Finally it is Friday and I heading off to spend the day with Tami we are meeting for coffee and then heading over to Smudges for a day of stamping, prizes and pizza for lunch. Can't wait. I don't have anything ready yet and I leave in about 2 hours but heck that doesn't worry me. When I get home it will just be me and Birdie (our 15 year old green cheeked conure parrot). My husband Joe is heading up north to his brothers cabin near International Falls with our son Justin, his fiance Melissa, and Justin's best friend Ernie.

Today's challenge over at 365 Cards was to use a journaling tag somewhere on your card. I was so glad to see it was an easy challenge and I quickly grabbed my Amy Butler stuff as it was still on my desk from when I used it a few days ago.
Enjoy~
I apologize for the photo today, my son is taking my digital camera with him up to the cabin and I had to use the scanner.


details:
paper: amy butler designer mat pad, neenah natural white linen
ink: ranger disstress antique linen
accessories: amy butler die cut cardstock

13 comments:

  1. Oh to be like you.... I can't not get my creative flow in the a.m. I do better at night! Your card is absolutely lovely! Love that image and the colors are perfect. I have a Justin also, don't know what part of MN you are in but he and my other son live in Minneapolis and both work at Target Corp office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is gorgeous!! I have not seen Amy Butler paper before it is beautiful indeed. I love the damask, cannot get enough of it lol. I really love your card today.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful journaling tag, I love the card you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is so awesome. I love Amy Butler. Looking forward to spending the day with you. On this note I better get my butt in the car to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour, and great simple card, with such a lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice. It did make me smile. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry...this is spectacular!!! Wowza...love everything...sooo sweet! waaahhh...I wanna play with you & tami...have a super time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card and so sweet! have a great time today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful vintage card! What a creative way to use the journaling tag... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous card - everything goes together just perfectly.

    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so seriously hoard my AB stuff...that makes me glad that you went forth and made this gorgeous card! Sherry, this card rocks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.