Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 148 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday




Well it is Sunday and the start of a new week over at 365 Cards this week is all about reader appreciation and to kick it off we have our Sunday sketch. I don't know if I am a fan of sketches or not sometimes I spend so much time trying to interpret the sketch that I get lost. Today's sketch had me confused and after going through the 6x6 paper packs on my desk and not finding anything that inspired me I pulled out my 12x12 plastic bin labelled heritage stuff. I knew that I would find something circular and that would help me chose the type of card I would make. So as you can see I pulled out some Sharon Ann paper and chipboard. Not sure I like the card, but I can mark it down as being complete.
I think I will mail this card to my sister Sharon as she is out of town on a roadtrip to Northern California to visit with our sisters Linda & Terry Lee. This will be in the mailbox waiting for her when she gets home in a couple weeks.
Enjoy~

10 comments:

  1. I don't know what you were worried about Sherry, this card is beautiful. I love it. I love the colours as well. I love sketches.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, your card is gorgeous, love that paper you used. Sketches are easier for me, gives me a starting point. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza sherry...this is gorgeous...love the circular chipboard and the shabby vintage chic feel of your card...happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Few sketches are easy for me - I'm usually looking at it going okay.... now what?! lol But I think you did a WONDERFUL job on it! Your card turned out gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, your sister's going to love this card. it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card came out quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how happy your sis will be to find this wonderful card waiting for her!! great take on the sketch (IMHO it's a hard one!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Sherry. I love those colours!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic. I love the clock and the other circles and the paper. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.