Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 146 ~ Mirror Me




It is a nice cool morning here in Minneapolis, what I like to refer to as good sleeping weather (if I could sleep), there is thunder in the distance and you know it is going to be raining soon.
Well the challenge for today over at 365 Cards is to create symmetry on your card. The only part of the card that does not have to be symmetrical is the sentiment. Pam thought that this was going to require a little thinking on our part to pull it off, but my card came together rather quickly. I sure hope I did it right but if I did not I am sure you will let me know. I always complete the inside of my cards with a little something either a piece of paper, a photo corner, a verse and sometime an image.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today I know I want to run to Walmart to pick up a couple things and I have to make a noodle dish for my son Justin to take to an LPA (little people of america) picnic Saturday at Como Park Zoo. Hope you all take time to enjoy the day.
details:
paper: basicgrey june bug, embossed note card michael's dollar bin
stamp: printworks
ink: ranger jet black
accessories: karen foster white floss, basicgrey buttons

9 comments:

  1. I love this Sherry. It looks wonderful and I reckon you pulled off the challenge perfectly! Love the tartan paper.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!! You nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta tell you that I'm lovin' those tartan flowers! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did it amazingly, just wonderful!!!! your work is so great........thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great take on the challenge..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always make it look so easy!! fantastic card and i luv how you made the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is SO cool. NOW I know what to do with my Square flowers!! Can I lift this one??
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, whatta sweet & fun card Sherry....love the paper...it's probably one of those new BG lines that I have yet to pick up yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicely symmetrical all the way round, Sherry! I love that plaid paper and neat to make the flowers from them! And we can always use an abundance of good wishes, right????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.