Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 145 ~ Ad Inspired






So this morning I decided to do a few things before looking at the challenge over at "365 Cards" as I knew it was going to be a hard one. After looking at it for a few minutes I knew immediately what I was going to do ~ well I don't know about you, but do you ever have visions of something on how it is going to look and then when you are done it looks nothing like you imagined? Well that is my card today. I thought about redoing it and then decided NO somedays you have good ones and somedays you have my bad ones.
It is going to be hot and humid today here in Minnesota and we are going to get out the grill tonight so I plan on making a potato salad and maybe running to the store for corn on the cob and then maybe strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yummy.
Let me know how you did on this challenge.
Enjoy~
details:
paper: neenah white linen, basicgrey june bug, k&co. brenda walton designer mat pack
ink: chestnut roan chalk
accessories: cuttle bug butterfly, martha stewart butterfly, nestability bird, score pal, crystal

11 comments:

  1. This turn out beautiful, don't know what you imagined but the result is gorgeous! Love your inside detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry - can't believe you got this finished already! Girl, this is fabulous! You absolutely rocked the challenge today! Beautiful card and great take on the inspiration piece! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GF, you are speedy quick! I love how your card turned out!!!!! the colors are pure perfection and that bird is soooo sweet! Gotta love the butterflies and of course, the bling! Thanks for playing with me today Sherry! Mmmm...potato salad...when's dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry you did a great job with the challenge today. It's better than mine girl. Your background paper is gorgeous too so was Amy's. Loving the orange today.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job - how beautiful your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you met the challenge at every turn... this is a fab little card. Very cute! I especially like the surprise inside :) ~ C

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is BEAUTIFUL!! Honestly - I LOVE the bg on the front. The bird is just too cute and those butterflies are wonderful. I see that you cb'd them too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherry,
    I am LOVING the texture on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great job! I think you have all the design elements inclued on your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun, Sherry Ann! I love the playfulness of your design and the inside snippet is just way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card! i love the bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.