
I don't know why I can get my MOJO back but this is my attempt to do so, and because today is Sunday that means it is sketch day over at "365 Cards". The sketch looked easy enough but once I came up with what I was going to do just not sure I like it.
I need to make a couple of birthday cards this morning so am hoping they turn out okay.
Have a great day and enjoy~
It's a good take on the sketch and I think it works fine! Hope you have enough mojo left for the other cards you need to make!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Not bad for a person who says they have no mojo chick. Love that little bird.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
OOOh...nice.
ReplyDeleteLove the word 'Love'!!
what the heck....your card is fabbie Sherry...what's up chicklet? I think it is adorable...love the fussy cutting...
ReplyDeletecute, and i really like the bird!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like it! That birdie is fab! Love the colors too!
ReplyDelete