Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 130 - That Tickles Me



The challenge for today over at "365 Cards" was so much fun I knew exactly what card I was going to create. The challenge was to create a card that would make you laugh. This one made me laugh and hope it makes you laugh too.
(the sentiment says "You don't think the bows make us look fat do you?"
enjoy~

details:
stamps: none sentiment computer generated
ink: Ranger distress Vintage Photo
papers: Jenni Bowlin, Neenah black linen and natural white cardstock
accessories: May Arts Ribbon colored with ranger vintage photo ink, KaiserCraft flower, Vintage Button the button is stitched with a piece of natural white paper that I colored with the ranger ink, EK Success punch.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Clever card! Love how you combined funny and vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did make me laugh, just a great job!!!! you do such creative wonderful work, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! funny and clever! luv it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious! love that JB paper you used...magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha,ha,ha! love your take on the tickles, Sherry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.