I think they are predicting low 80's this week with rain everyday until the end of the week.
The challenge over at "365 Cards" today is to follow the recipe that Pam created and only that recipe.
Recipe is:
1 ~ 5x5 card CHECK
1 ~ rubon image CHECK
2 ~ buttons CHECK
1 ~ piece of patterned paper CHECK
1 ~ ribbbon "NO BOW" CHECK
1 ~ inside sentiment CHECK
I enjoyed this challenge today and I think the recipe challenge as well as Super Sketch Sunday are my two favorites. I hope you enjoy the card and have a great Monday.
details:
stamp: Fiskars Birthday Greeting
paper: BasicGrey June Bug & Neenah Avalanche White Linen cardstock
ink: Ranger Jet Black
accessories: Pebblesinc. rubon, May Arts ribbon, & BasicGrey June Bug buttons
perfect!!! how cute you have a bunny that visits :) have you heard from michelle? her email keeps getting bounced back to me.
ReplyDeletethere is something about plaid...love the stuff! great clean & crisp card sherry!!
ReplyDeleteYour card "pops"! love the plaid.
ReplyDeletelove this!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Very effective!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
I love this card! Very simple and lovely!
ReplyDelete