
I hope that everyone had a good 4th of July I know that we did. I got to spend lots of time with my favorite little guy Micah and also got to see his Dad's birthday present "Hemi" who is a 9 week old English Bulldog. Now that is the way to spend the day. Today I am going to be working on a new class at Anchor Paper for August and it will be the new BasicGrey papers and some vintage photos. I haven't designed the cards yet, but I have an idea of how they are going to look.
Today is Sunday and that can only mean one thing over at "365 Cards" SUPER SKETCH SUNDAY. Today's sketch was super easy as it was just 3 squares and a couple of embellishments.
Enjoy~
details:
ink: ranger distress vintage photo
stamps: none
paper: cosmo cricket "mr. campy"
accessories: cosmo cricket mr. campy stickers & ribbon, I don't remember who the ribbon buckle is made by.
Ooooooooooooh Sherry, this is fabulous!!! I think your cards get better by the day... if that's possible!
ReplyDeleteI love it.
Chrissie
Fabulous CC card Sherry! Love the buckle too! Sounds like you had a wonderful 4th...we did too...dinner @ my Mom's and then back to the house for fireworks...the kids did their own and we got to see the community fireworks show. Happy sunday!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this card!!! It's absolutely lovely! Love the distress look :D
ReplyDeleteLove your card!!
ReplyDeleteSuper card, lovely sunny colours and that buckle is great!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Love the colors. Fall is my fav time of year.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great buckle!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card!
Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Cute card! I think I am in love with cosmo cricket paper!! LOL Glad you had an awesome 4th! We had ours today and it was fabulous!
ReplyDelete