Happy & Safe 4th of July to everyone here in the states. Today we are going over for a barbeque at my niece Shannon's and her husband Andrew's house. That means I will get to spend time with my favorite little person "Micah".
The challenge for us today over at "365 Cards" Day 126 is Show Your True Colors and we were to use red, white and blue on our card. This was an easy challenge since I didn't have to figure out what to use on the card as far as papers were concerned, and since it is "America's Birthday" in a sense I decided to do a birthday card. I will keep this one and give it to my niece for her birthday next July.
This card also qualifies for 'Our Creative Corner" weekly sketch which is to use red, white and blue, on our card.
This card also qualifies for 'Our Creative Corner" weekly sketch which is to use red, white and blue, on our card.
Enjoy!
details:
stamps: fiskars birthday greetings
ink: color box blue iris chalk
paper: Neenah Avalanche white linen,red pepper, and basis navy blue
accessories: May Arts ribbon, misc. buttons, karen foster floss, score-pal
what a clean & crisp card Sherry! I ♥love♥ those flowers!!! Happy 4th my friend!
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing, so classy! I LOVE the flowers!
ReplyDeleteperfect card!! love the flowers :) have a great holiday.
ReplyDeleteSherry, I love it!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
love this and I'm having fun at Grandma's house. no crafting or scrapooking today. Just taking it easy. Hope you had a nice day at your niece's house. bye bye sugar.
ReplyDeleteoops...I'm on Jan's computer and I just made a mistake. I am NOT Sarah one of her twins!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers remind me of poppies!
Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Hi I'm home. glad you had a nice wkend. sorry about the typos. did you get my email with pics?? cute Sunday card.
ReplyDeleteWhat groooooovy flowers! Just love it! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!!!
ReplyDelete