Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 125 ~ It's a Snap


Today's challenge over at "365 Cards" was to use some sort of closure on our card. It could be ribbon, snap, brads, whatever it just needs a closure. I knew right away I was going to make a birthday card as it is my niece/god-daughter Kate's 26th birthday. I can't believe she is that old all ready and what a wonderful young woman she has become. I am really proud of her.

I decided to use my Unity KOM for June stamps for the card and my new pack of 6x6 papers called SUNSPLASH from We R Memory Keepers. This was a free gift at Archiver's if you spent a certain amount. Well my sweet friends Jeanne and Judy gave this to me and I love the papers and the colors. The brads on this card are also from the paper pack. The inside of the card has a strip of the ice cream paper at the bottom and some rubons that say happy birthday.
I am off to spend the day with my BFF Jeanne today and am really looking forward to that. We don't do this often enough. I will be back later to check out everyone's cards.

Enjoy~
details:
stamps: Unity June KOM
ink: Ranger Distress ink Vintage Photo
paper: We R Memory Keepers Sunsplashed, Neenah natural white
accessories: We R Memory Keepers brads, May Arts Ribbon, Pebblesinc. rubons

6 comments:

  1. ahhhh...such the SWEET card Sherry!!!! Your niece is going to LOVE it! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be 28 in 26 days and I think this card is the best!! I know you niece will flip for it!! I love the colors and those brads are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, your niece will love it, have a fun, fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry this is fab. I have just joined Unity KOM club and can't wait for this kit to arrive.
    Super card
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card makes me want an ice cream cone. totally awesome. I am at Jan's and I have not scrapbooked (what a surprise that is hey?). I am dragging my butt today something wicked as I did not get enough sleep last nite. it was a brutal nite. I'm so glad you liked my Memory box card. We all had to tell each other our fav. Poppy Farm stamp today. I had a great Graphic 45 class this afternoon. Sorry this should have been an email!! Love you girl. I hope you had a good day with Jeanne. We are going to watch a movie soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing I like better than ice cream and I love this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.