Today's challenge over at "365 Cards" was one of the easier ones this week as I use computer generated sentiments all the time. The hard part was deciding which papers and embellishments to use. I was going to use my new BasicGrey but decided to change things a little and use Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird". I so love this paper and all the cute little embellishments that go with it.
I cut out my sentiment with one of my small nesties and then antiqued everything including the chipboard before adding it to the card.
Enjoy~
details:
stamps: none
sentiment: computer generated font goofball from 2 peas
ink: ranger distress ink in vintage photo
paper: cosmo cricket "early bird", neenah red linen & solar white
accessories: SU twine, cosmo cricket chipboard, nestabilities tags
I love that paper and the cute little birdie!! I think I have found a new paper company to <3 ! This card is FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card Sherry. Which font did you use for the sentiment?.. I love it. I don't recall seeing any Nesties that narrow shape either, I must investigate!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
tweet tweet!!! I have to say that the Early Bird line is my FAV right now...you have done a magnificent job...the card design and your choice of font is "spot on"....now send it on over to me...lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the way out the door, but I had to take a look at what you made this morning! It's so cute and it's really tempting me to go buy this line!
ReplyDeleteRemember my Father saying that and I use it all the time. LOL! Love you sweet card. Cosmo is to die for. I don't recognize that font either. Must add to my collection.{{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteoh perfect! love that paper...and you've got some new BG?? Can I be envious just a moment?!!! Great card today
ReplyDeletethis is so gorgeous! really love this card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful retro card, just a great job.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. love the birdie.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Love it!
ReplyDeletedamn darn whatever. I love this card SO much. I always say that line and its so true.
ReplyDelete