I can't believe it is already Tuesday and on Friday morning I leave with my BFF's and head up north a little ways to go on a scrapbooking retreat for almost a week. We do this every year and let me tell you it is the best of times. I didn't think I was going to be able to go this year, but I am and I am so thankful for this. We spend the time laughing, scrapping, eating, more laughing, and all around fun. I don't have anything ready to go so need to get busy and start getting my stuff together as well as finish a ton of things here at home. The bad news is that we won't have any cell phone service while at the retreat (unless we walk down the road a bit or go into town) and no internet connection. I don't miss those things though. If we need to talk to our families we do have a land line at the house. I will try and take pictures and post a few when I get home.
Now today's challenge over at "365 Cards" for Day 129 is called "You have me in stitches" and the rules for this card are to stitch an image on the your card and not just around the edges of the card, but an actual image. A flourish DOES count and so here is my card. I have to admit I have never sewn anything on my card except maybe an edge around the paper on a card. I am also showing that I finished off the inside of the card too.
Enjoy~
details:
paper: Neenah Avalanche White Linen Cardstock, BasicGrey Lemonade
accessories: pebblesinc rubons, BasicGrey buttons, American Crafts ribbon, Bazzill In Stitches Flourish & floss (pink~yellow collection), EK Retro flower punch, Martha Stewart flower punch.
WOW! I love the flowers!! Your colors are awesome! Great take on this challenge! I need to get started on mine...
ReplyDeleteStunner of a card, love the colours. And the stitched flourish is just perfect. I have to start mine again..oops!
ReplyDeletecute card sherry...there you go using the basic grey again...you enabler you :)
ReplyDeleteoh, what a wonderful time you will have, Sherry and I absolutely adore your card today! laugh extra deep for me!!!
ReplyDeleteI especially like the gingham on your papers
I love it Sherry. I have yet to do my card but will play catch up in the next day or so. I should be back up and running by the 13 July thank goodness!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle