Thursday, July 23, 2009

Card Pattern Sketch #24




Since I got everything done today that needed to get done I decided to try and do one more challenge. I found the card patterns sketch to look fairly easy so gave it a go. It also gave me a chance to use my new Crafty Secrets "Girlfriend" sheet. If you have not seen these they are wonderful. Each sheet comes with lots of different vintage images and you just cut out the one you want to use. They go very well with Graphic 45 papers I think.


Enjoy~
details:
paper: neenah black & red linen, graphic 45 botanicabella collection
ink: ranger distress antique linen
accessories: may arts ribbon, cricut walk in my garden, crafty secrets girlfriend, tim holtz edge distresser

2 comments:

  1. Sherry this is so elegant! I love that little flower with leaves peeking out from behind. And the ric-rac is a perfect touch. Glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Sherry...love the ric rac and the flower...such nice touches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.