I'm back I really am going to try and be more present on my blog this year. So lets start off with a card that I made for the current challenge over at Jingle Belles.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~
The theme for this challenge is "No time like the Present" and they wanted us to use some of our Christmas wrapping paper.
It was a pretty simple card once I remembered how to make a card as it has been so long. I used some ancient snowman wrapping paper, a doily from my stash and a sentiment from a PaperTrey Ink stamp set. I tossed on a few enamel dots and called this card done.
I have missed card making, especially when I went to mail out my Christmas cards and they were all store bought again this year.
If you are still reading my blog would love to hear from you and want to say thanks for not giving up on me. It's been a rough couple of years here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

I'm so happy to see you posting, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous card. I love that snowman paper and the green dots are the perfect accent!
I love this card chick, especially the christmas paper. The stamped wording looks fantastic on the doily as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Me
Love the delicate doily on top of those cute little snow people ... so glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.
ReplyDeleteThis is ADORABLE!!! So happy to see you back!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was very happy to see your post pop up in my feed. Your card turned out beautifully. I threw away some smallish scraps of wrapping paper this year that would have been perfect for cards! It didn't even occur to me to use it that way. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooh YES, those are most definitely save-worthy snowmen, just WAY too cute to toss. and you've clearly not forgotten one single thing on how to make an awesome card! so happy you could join us as a Wrap Star at JINGLE BELLES! ♥
ReplyDelete