Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Paper Players PP423

I am back today with another card and since I had the doilies and enamel dots on my desk already I decided to use them again before putting away.




The challenge over at The Paper Players is to use any type of animal on your card. This animal can be a bird, a bear or even a butterfly. I went with the butterfly since I happen to have a stash of these paper ones cut out from my favorite Recollections papers.



I used Graphic Grid paper by My Favorite Things along with a stamp set by Taylored Expressions.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. Lovely butterfly creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job chick. You know I already love the layout design and the use of a butterfly as your choice of animal is special to me.
    Hugs
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty!! love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love that pretty butterfly. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players Critter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, I LOVE that butterfly and a great layout, too. Hope you are enjoying our Minnesota weather and thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.