Thanks for joining us for this special blog hop! If you haven't heard the news yet, we have FIVE new stamp sets at Michaels Arts & Crafts stores! They are Ai licensed designs that are manufactured and distributed by Hampton Art exclusively for Michaels stores!
You should have arrived here from Melissa's blog.
I used the new Ai People Crazy Cat Set (SC0652) and even though I am not personally a cat person I did enjoy coloring up this fun image.
(Copics used: E000, E01, R20, R30, R05, Y21, Y23, YR12,
YR61, YR65, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG000, W1, W3, W5)
Your next stop on this blog hop is Lezlye's blog and if you get lost along the way you can always go back to the Art Impressions blog and see the full list of participants in todays hop.
There are a total of 5 new sets at Michaels and a couple of them just happen to be calling my name. I have posted a photo of all of them below.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
supply list:
ink: Copic Markers, Tuxedo Black ink (Memento), Stazon
paper: Solar White (Neenah), Highline (BasicGrey), Vellum (PaperTrey Ink)
misc: enamel dots (My Minds Eye), Sewing Machine,






She is the cats meow in her fur wrap and head piece! Done in pink shades is perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery cute - and perfect for my coworker, who happens to be a cat lover and "mom" to many furry friends!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome news! I love love love your card!!! Soooooooooooo cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe cat on her head like a hat is a riot!
ReplyDeleteVery cute , love her !!
ReplyDeleteOh, Sherry - I LOVE this!! I especially love your colour choices, and the fact that one of the cats is also quite "pinkish!" And those little paw prints are hilarious :o)
ReplyDeletethese stamps are so fun and you always ink them up so well.. Such a fun card.. thanks for the smile today..
ReplyDeleteWonderful CAS card.
ReplyDeleteLove it, all that pink is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. These new stamps are so cute. Love the embellishments & sentiments.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, she is the coolest cat lady I ever seen!!! PINK-tastic!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute.
ReplyDeleteToo cute.
ReplyDeletehi hi hi! So cute!! :) Cute cat paws and the sentiment on the vellum is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is so funny
ReplyDeletevery pretty in pink!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Your cat lady in pink is just perfect. The paw prints are just the right touch. TFS.
ReplyDeleteI totally love this card! I think my daughter is a crazy cat lady - she has 3 of them. She's going to look just like this some day.
ReplyDeleteSo fun Sherry!! The cat on her head is so hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card...my daughter and her friends have set a goal of being the cat ladies when they grow old...they are 12, so take it with a grain of salt. I think I should send her a card like yours! I like the vellum you used. We also have a green cheek conure. Noisy, lovey little guys.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Crazy Cat Lady is purrrrfect in pink! (sorry...couldn't help myself!) Super cute card, Sherry! And I really like the sentiment on the vellum!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
Thes new stamps are so hilarious !
ReplyDeleteFun design and colors, Sherry.
ReplyDeleteWell so what if you are not a Crazy Cat Lady...you nailed the card! LOL
ReplyDeleteLovin the pink. So cheery.
ReplyDeleteHehehe, what a great card. Classy Cat lady. You made her so chic with the pink. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSO cute, Sherry! I just love the pink and the fun paw prints!!! Your vellum sentiment is fantastic too! Thanks for making such a fun card for the hop! HUGS! :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Love the pink dress with her orange hair. I love bright, playful cards!!
ReplyDeletePurrrrfectly adorable!! Great design for a CAS card, TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and happy card. The person who gets this will totally smile.
ReplyDeleteHehe...so cute! Love the pink goodness!
ReplyDeletegreat card Sherry! Happy to included in this talented group!
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment on velum....and the coloring of pink is gorgeous....awesome layout of the card....i really need to get these stamps...
ReplyDeletegood luck everyone
lol i love the cat on her head :) another fab card my friend!!
ReplyDeletehope all is well with you :)
Another fun and silly card! She is so funny and your card is awesome!
ReplyDelete