Have you played along with our current challenge at Art Impressions yet?
I was so excited to see that the challenge was to use "sequins" on your card.
Here is my take on this challenge.
(COPICS USED: C3, C5, C7, N0, N1, R20, R46, RV23, E15, E37)
I decided to create a sequin shaker card for the challenge.
I used the Dancing Pig image along with the Hog Wild Birthday sentiment. I colored the image using copic markers and then I paper pieced her little tutu.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
Supplies Used:
Paper: Neenah Solar White, BasicGrey Highline
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Stamps: Art Impressions Dancing Pig
Misc: Crate Paper Frame, Glue Pen, Pop Dots, Sequins


This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the pig and the shaker!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this card, Sherry. Shaker cards are so fun, and the dancing pig makes it even more fun!
ReplyDeleteSherry, this absolutely cracks me up!! Your card is amazing - I love that you chose to do a shaker card :o)
ReplyDeletesuper fun and cute!!! love the hog and sequins :)
ReplyDeleteSUCH a fun card...your coloring is wow! Love the shaker card!
ReplyDeleteAww...oh super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shaker card and I LOVE the pig!!!
ReplyDelete