Today I am sharing a card for our newest challenge at Art Impressions.
Yep, we want to see square cards.
I just recently got this little man stamp set and he was so fun to color. I also did my favorite technique and that was paper piecing the hat and diaper.
(Copics used: E000. E01, E04, E11, R20, NO, TO)
I hope you will check out the Ai blog and see what the rest of the design team created for our newest challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
supplies used:
stamp: little man (art impressions)
paper: solar white (neenah), special delivery (pebbles)
ink: memento tuxedo black, copic markers
misc: enamel dots, glossy accents, special delivery diecuts (pebbles), tiny attacher



OMYGOSH!! Sooooooooooo cute! I love this!!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect Baby Boy card! Love the addition of the rattle!
ReplyDeleteHe's my favourtie Ai baby, too! Did you create that little rattle yourself? What a great embellishment!
ReplyDeleteToo cute for words! Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteOh this is SUPER cute, Sherry!!!! I really like how you paper pieced the diaper and hat! And that rattle!!!! Adorable!! LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the square shaped card Sherry, and such a cute design!!
ReplyDeleteLove the square shaped card Sherry, and such a cute design!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww....so cute! Love the paper piecing and the colouring! :)
ReplyDeleteheehee how totally CUTE..
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! The paper piecing looks fabulous and I love the rattle!!
ReplyDeletesuper adorable :)
ReplyDelete