We have a new sketch for you today over at Seize the Sketch.
Our sketch was created by Lori.
For my card I pulled out one of my new favorite stamps by Art Impressions.
Meet Golden Oldie Agnes. She reminds me of how one would dress if they were to attend the Kentucky Derby.
I used the sentiment from the Ai People Crown Set.
Instead of my usual Copic marker coloring I pulled out my set of watercolors and painted her. I definitely need more practice but am happy with my first shot at it.
Make sure you stop over at the Seize the Sketch blog and check out what the rest of the design team created with this sketch.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


I think I'd like to dress that way to go to the grocery store :) She is AWESOME, great colouring - and that sentiment is the bomb :)
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun card..............Awesome
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooo cute!! LOVING that hat and the sentiment is so funny!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely fabulous...totally cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteAnother hilarious and adorable card, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteOh , this made me laugh, love that sentiment! Too cute! Fun , fun , fun card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteI had an aunt Agnes (Aunt Ag, we called her) and boy, would she ever be a Golden Oldie if she were alive right now! This is funny, and reminds me of her.
ReplyDeleteLOL - Too FUN!!
ReplyDeleteToo fun! Love how you colored the Golden Oldie image.
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! This is so fun Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fantastic Sherry! What a perfectly hilarious blend with that image and that sentiment! Thanks for the chuckle today!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to hang out with that lady. I bet she has stories to tell! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove this image and sentiment so much! Your watercolouring is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHysterical! What a fun card, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Love this <3
ReplyDeleteROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletemight just have to take you to the Kentucky Derby so i could get a photo of you!!! :)