Thursday, May 15, 2014

Art Impressions - Ai People Blog Hop & Button Challenge


Today the Art Impressions design team is introducing a few new Ai People! And we are having a blog hop to launch them.

You should have arrived here from Renee's blog.

I am using Goldie Golfer and although I am not a golfer I have several girlfriends who play the game and thought this would be a fun card for them.

Now doesn't she look serious about the game?


(Copics used: E00, E11, R20, R30, R14, E31, E33, Y21, V15, V17,
N1, T1, BG15, RV21, R85)

I also incorporated our newest challenge to use a button on your card. 



Hope you will join me and the design team and play along with our current challenge.

I am the last stop on this blog hop. If you get lost during the hop you can always go back to the Art Impressions blog for the full list.







12 comments:

  1. Goldie's one of my faves! Fun card, Sherry - and yes (as a golfer!) your friends will love this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring Sherry! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, this is awesome!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Goldie, Sherry!! And you've colored her beautifully!! Fantastic card and your golfing friends will love her!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and your paper piecing, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. colors are so bright. just in time for golfing season. the image is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... I don't think I would want to play against her! Another awesome card using these great images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.