I have been in a mood to make Halloween cards the past couple days and wish that we were having some nice fall weather to go along with that.
I created this card for this weeks challenge over at the Paper Players. I used papers and twine from the doodlebug designs collection "haunted manor", the ghost image is from "tremendous treats: halloween" by PTI. The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday from "halloween circles".
Here is this weeks sketch over at the Paper Players.
I love making Halloween cards so be watching my blog for more in the very near future.
Thanks for stopping by to look.


Ha! Too CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteadorable!!!
ReplyDeletei like your little ghostie
ReplyDeletenance's daughter arden
Great colors and patterns!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! Love the fun papers and the popped up ghost!
ReplyDeletecute...love all the green!
ReplyDeleteLove the combo of twine and papers - and that cute little image is sure to make the recipient smile! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteEEEEK Another Halloween card!!! I am so loving them all my friend. You really know how to put a card together so perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Another wonderful Halloween card! Love the colors and papers on this one!!
ReplyDelete