Back again with another layout that I did this weekend.
This one is for the newest sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers.
Notice that real polaroid photo that I used. It was taken in the early 90's and I am the tan girl in the back with the crazy curly hair. The photo is of me and my online friends that finally got a chance to meet after talking on the computer for a couple years.
I used papers and embellishments from the 9 to 5 collection by October Afternoon along with my watercolors. I am totally loving splattering on my pages and can't seem to do a page without them.
Here is the great sketch that I used as my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I appreciate those of you who left sweet comments on my post yesterday.


What a happy layout! I love the mix of patterns and colours here! And great take on the sketch. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWhat a FUN layout...you know I love the colors and design. Sounds like you were hip before this whole blogging thing....very coolio. Tan with curly hair...I was trying to get a close up of the polaroid:) me and my %^&* old eyes.
ReplyDeleteSherry, I totally love that you are enjoying scrapbooking that much. Your creations are beautiful and full of life!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Janna
I know I say this on almost every page you do, but... I love this page! The banners are fantastic, the colors and embellishments have such a 'fun' feel, and that picture is awesome!!! Love the splatters too!
ReplyDeletelove this page :) how fun to get together with on line friends!!! love the fun banner girl :)
ReplyDelete