I'm back! Did you miss me or didn't you even realize I was gone? I have been busy scrapbooking and have completed about 15 layouts so far this week.
I have a card to share with you today that I created for this weeks Merry Monday challenge.
I used papers and stickers by Fancy Pants along with a Spellbinders die and alpha stickers by October Afternoon and Jillibean
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
Thanks for stopping by and as always I appreciate those of you that leave your comments. So I am thinking of shutting down my blog here, what are your thoughts? Will you miss me? Do you even really care?

I care Sherry, dont shut down your blog!! I LOVE coming here to see your work, and this card is the perfect example of WHY I love coming to your blog! It is so pretty and I just love the stickers and papers you used!
ReplyDeleteYou would definitely make me sad if you left!
Hi Sherry! I would miss you a lot if you stopped blogging! I really enjoy seeing your creations—hope you'll keep posting them! This card is a wonderful take on the sketch!
ReplyDeletethis is such an awesome Christmas card. I love that sentiment - so true!!
ReplyDeleteI did notice you were gone....and your layouts, which were very cute! This card caught my eye right away, though...I love the sentiments and the colors!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Christmas card, love the colours you used. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteof course i missed you!!! you told me you were scrapbooking so i just patiently waited (which is not something i do well) for you to return to blog land :)
ReplyDeletefab card and i love that sentiment, so true :)
if you close down your blog: 1) how am i to see what you make? 2) will plan a trip to smack up upside your head girlfriend!! oh and i might just swing by and pick up Amy to help me do it!!
does that answer your question if you will be missed?????
I like seeing what you are up to! This card is lots of fun, the focal sentiment really shines.
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck? Why would you shut it down?! Silly Woman...of course you'd be missed.
ReplyDeleteLove the card and especially the sentiment...
Love your Christmas card and that sentiment! Pretty papers too! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! I love the sentiment and your DSP. Don't shut your blog down!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quote and showcased so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteIt is Sunday and I am making my rounds. I have missed you, thought you may have been taking a break from blogging. Good for you to have so many layouts done, wow. Closing down the blog is such a personal choice, I have considered it in the past too. Whatever you wish to do, I hope the best for you! You will be missed for sure, I am happy we got to connect.
Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!
Lesley
You silly lady! Of course we would miss you! I wouldn't get to see your fantastic creations and who else would motivate me to make my Monday scrapbooking posts?! I do understand the feeling. It does get a bit overwhelming at times, trying to do so many different things.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the papers and stickers on your card!