Wednesday, May 30, 2012

hump day

It is hump day and I have a couple layouts to share of you of my two great-nephews Adrian and Ryder.

Look I actually used something other than a white base for my layout. *grin*


I used papers and embellishments from the Authentique "glory" collection. These will be perfect for 4th of the July photos as well.

This next picture is of Ryder at the beach yesterday. Isn't he just adorable? I used papers from the Echo Park "sunshine" collection.


Thanks for stopping by to look. 

6 comments:

  1. Both are great! Love the vintage feel of the first one (is that kraft I see?!) and the pictures are so fun! The texture on the white page is fantastic and what a sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbie pages, Sherry!! YOu are te queen of splatter, loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Sherry! I just love the little bits of embellies and the awesome splatters!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, Sherry. I REALLY need to try to get in the habit of scrapping some of my DGD's photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! fab paint splatter girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.