As I said earlier I have been busy scrapbooking like a maniac and here are a couple of the layouts that I created.
All of these layouts will be heading to Texas along with quite a few others.
As you can see by each layout I am totally loving splattering paint onto the pages.
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Ooooh..you are on a roll! These are amazing! I love the colours and the splatters!!!:)
ReplyDeleteThey are simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Fantastic pages, love all the white space, fun photos, colorful embellies and the splashes!!! Gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteam loving the paint splatters! :)
ReplyDeleteyup you sure have been one busy girl!!!
sorry i am late, spent the day making cards and playing with the "babies" :)
don't get anything done on my work days so today is "make up day" lol
**sigh** I really really love your style...these are super awesome...great pics! I noticed you are standing them up to photog...looks good!
ReplyDeleteYour layouts are outstanding Sherry! I just love the banners and splatters of paint! I bet the kids would love to help you with the painting! LOL! ;)
ReplyDeleteFantastic pages! Wish I was accomplishing as much! LOVE the bright fun colors on the first two layouts!
ReplyDeletejust stopped by to see if you have been creating :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new blogger header pic :)
ok get to crafting girlfriend :)