Saturday, May 26, 2012

be back soon

While I am enjoying my blog break I will hopefully be back soon. I have fallen in love with scrapbooking again and have been spending all my time doing that lately.

I signed up for an online class and our first challenge was to use leftover papers that had been previously punched out and used on something else.


This is the layout I created and I used a piece of paper that I had punched stars out on and then in that same pile of scraps I found the reverse image of a heart, which I think just goes perfect with this layout.

Hoping to be back June 1st with lots of scrapbooking layouts in my future and maybe a card once in awhile.

Thanks for waiting for me to get over this little slump that life hands people.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh...love that you are using leftovers! That star motif is just perfect for this awesome layout! Love the adorable photo and the misting action! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you post!! enjoy your break :)
    super cute layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rockin' the scrapbooking lady...I love this. the design...the colors...the pic...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout!! I love the grid background and the splattering! Of course, the super cute "troublemaker" (hard to believe!) steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOVE this page, Sherry!!! Such a sweet photo and gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea to use the negative pieces for the layout! Another fabulous page and love that sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.