Tuesday, March 20, 2012

together

I have a layout to share with you that I did of my two great-nephews ACE (aka Adrian) and Ryder.



I scraplifted the layout from someones blog and now I can't find where I put the link to their blog. If you know who's layout this is let me know and I will come back and give them credit.

I used papers and embellishments from the Crate Paper 'paper hearts' collection. Stamps are by My Minds Eye and buttons are American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Love the picture and the banner and button border is gorgeous! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy vey...soooooooo incredibly gorgeous...you've been rockin' that mojo lately...really been lovin' your scrappy style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.