Definitely too hot for Christmas Cards but I love doing the challenges, especially when they have great sketches.
I created this card once again using October Afternoon "holiday style". Maybe by the time Christmas comes I will have used up all these papers and will be ready to buy their next collection.
I used this weeks sketch over at Merry Monday.
Thanks for stopping by to look.


Adorable card Sherry! Love that peppermint button and the mix of papers. Thanks for joining in!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card Sherry! That peppermint button is fantastic, I love it!
ReplyDeleteIts 36* here and I've been whining about how hot it is...I would go insane if it was 80*!! My husband just called me from work and told me this weekend we're supposed to get up into the high 40's, low 50's. Ugh...I'd rather have my -30 temps!
Hope you are having a great Monday!
How hot is it?
ReplyDeleteLovin' your card...fun paper.
simply cute! lovely card!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on with the sketch, and the touch of twine is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove the peppermint button and the holly paper is one of my favorites! At this rate, you may be out of Christmas paper by summer!!
ReplyDeleteOOooh..this is soooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteoh i love the yummy button :)
ReplyDeletePretty paper and a wonderful button, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteCute button... Love it!
ReplyDelete