Sunday, March 11, 2012

happy little moments - part two

A few days ago I posted photos of the book I am making from the class I won on Ali Edwards blog through Studio Calico. I am absolutely loving it.

Here is what I have completed so far and am almost done. I have about 10 pages left to go before I mail it off.

This is what the book looked like after I removed some of the pages.


This is what it looked like after I painted and decorated the cover and spine.


Here are the completed pages so far.












Thanks for stopping by to look. 

Don't forget to enter for a chance to win some blog candy for my 3 year blogversary.

4 comments:

  1. Your pages are totally awesome Sherry! Really love the colours you've used! And those photos are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO totally cool. Beautiful, creative and FUN!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really need to try this... You are such an enabler!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good grief!!!! i LOVE this :)
    ok so do you just use the pages of the book as they are or are you having to treat them all first with something?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.