I have a quick layout to share with you that I created while watching the movie "I bought a Zoo".
I really like how this one turned out. I used some scraps that I had sitting in my scrap pile along with alphas' by Jillibean and Thickers. The banner was created using washi tapes. I figured I need to use some of those washi tapes before I buy any more. They are my latest obsession.
Thanks for stoppng by to look!
Super sweet! Love how you used the washi tape!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's that adorable shirt (and the sweet,little man wearing it!). I really love the way you leave so much white space yet it doesn't feel like it's missing something. The washi banner is awesome (haven't gotten hooked on that yet...)
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find the graph paper? Love this look!
Soooo sweet Sherry! My grandsons call me NINA but it was supposed to be NANA but my oldest grandson changed it. The banner on the layout is wonderful!!! I really love your wrinkled ribbons in your shop. Arielle told me where she picked up hers. I may have to add some to my stash soon! :)
ReplyDeletetoo cute!! what a fantastic shirt :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, how cute is this?! Love his cute grin and his tee {of course}...excellent use of the washi tapes.
ReplyDelete