Friday, November 25, 2011

Under the Sea & Coral Reef Color Challenge

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving spending time with friends and family.

Did any of you venture out for the late night sales? I was going to but when I drove by the store there were tents pitched and the line went around the entire store. I don't need anything that much. *wink*

This week at A Day for Daisies we have not only a new release but a new challenge as well, so don't forget to stop by the blog and see what the rest of the design team has been up to.

Here is a look at the colors for this weeks challenge and don't forget to participate you need to use one of Tammy's images.


Don't you just love those bright colors?

I was so happy to see that Tammy put some Koi fish in this release and I new I wanted to use the colors and yet make it clean and simple.


I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon with another card or layout to share.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. perfect-o! love the colors and all that fab embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like it as much as you do too! Love however you did the blue for the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used those bright colors! I really like all of the circle embossing, reminds me of bubbles! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out Sherry. I also love the two different sized polka dot embossing folders together, looks fabulous.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love the embossed panels and the brilliant colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.