Wednesday, November 16, 2011

so very grateful for YOU

Wow, it somehow feels like I haven't posted in days. I had good intentions of creating a card or layout but never seemed to find my MOJO in time.

I do have a card for you that is for the November Kit Club over at A Day for Daisies though. I love all of the images in this months kit and if you haven't seen them all make sure to stop by the blog.


I decided to go for a pretty clean look on my card so used lots of Neenah Solar White Linen, a QuicKutz embossing folder, sentiment is by PTI and ribbon from my ribbon shop.

Thanks for stopping by to look.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love the pops of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Really love the colors here Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I have to agree with the others the colours are gorgeous chick.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so sweet and I love the matching dress and socks! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.