Friday, November 18, 2011

joyful

Wow, I can't believe how fast this month is going and that it is almost Thanksgiving. My birthday was last week and before too long it will be Christmas.

Since it is Friday it is time for me to show you a card using one of Tammy's images over at A Day for Daisies.


I used the "wild bird" image and love how just printing it right on my cardstock looks after I colored it and added a few lines with my scorepal. The rubons are by pebblesinc.

Thanks for stopping by to look.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You do such a fabulous job at letting the image be the only embellishment needed! This is elegant and beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you got to enjoy your day doing something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the added touch from the scoring...excellent card and perfect sentiment! Catching up on the 'ole google reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.