Monday, November 7, 2011

just because

I picked up some kraft colored tissue paper at a local store and wanted to use it for some flowers on a few cards I was making. 

Here are those two cards.


Not sure what happened to the color on the above card but those leaves are a chartreuse green and not yellow. I cut out some flowers from the Tim Holtz sizzix die and then after gluing all the layers together I scrunched it up to form what looked like a tulip to me. But looking at this picture it looks more like a rose.

This next card used the same kraft tissue paper along with a doily and some tulle fabric. I layered several layers of the tissue paper and tulle to form the flower and then scrunched it up just a bit. 


Thanks for stopping by to look.

4 comments:

  1. The hand made flowers are lovely! Love the scored lines under the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...love your handmade flowers! Just gorgeous Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just simply beautiful and elegant. I like both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the kraft blooms...they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.