I created this card for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge "over the edge".
For my card I used a penny black flower image, Cosmo Cricket "tiny type" stickers, Cuttlebug "swiss dots" embossing folder and Neenah solar white linen.
Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.

gorgeous card! Hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous Sherry. One of my top faves so far. Just love it!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love the bright pop of colors and that awesome floral stamp! :)
ReplyDeleteThis card is so visually striking and beautiful. Thanks, too, for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteWow, how EYE-CATCHING!! I love your use of the stamp for this design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAs-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteLove those gorgeous orange flowers drifting over the edge of the card!! The colors really pop against the white background!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Cas-ual Fridays!
Laura